Bhagalpuri Tussar Silk Saree in Green with Blouse Piece
· Bhagalpuri silk saree is originated from the small town near river Ganga, i.e. Bhagalpur in India. It is known as the silk city because it is one of the prominent tussar silk. The silk produced in this town is exported globally.
· Bhagalpuri Silk is very well known for its distinctive and stunning flexibility and superior quality. This innate artwork showcases the original soul of Bhagalpur in its purest and flawless form.
· Length: 5.5 metres plus 0.8 metre blouse piece
Width: 1.1 metres (approx)
· Available with an unstitched blouse piece
· Buy with confidence that we stand behind our products. Please reach out if you are not satisfied with your purchase