Handwoven Cotton Tussar Magenta Saree With Blouse Piece Fall Pico
Original price $127.00
Current price $75.05
- Handwoven Tussar Saree is an unexampled epitome of delicacy, rich textured attribute, and a natural impression. With a blend of the finest range of threads and best weaving techniques, these sarees touch every layer of silk.
- Tussar silk is a type of wild silk produced primarily in the states of West Bengal, Bihar, and Jharkhand of India.
- Length: 5.5 metres plus 0.8 metre blouse piece
Width: 1.1 metres (approx)
- Available with an unstitched blouse piece, fall pico done.
- Buy with confidence that we stand behind our products. Please reach out if you are not satisfied with your purchase.