South Gheecha Silk Saree in Green With Blouse Piece
Original price $175.00
Current price $103.55
- The forms of silk are varied and aplenty. One such enamoring fabric is ghicha silk which is the name given to the yarn that are not dyed when tussar silk is reeled. Ghicha is the silken yarn obtained from cocoon which do not get included in the routine process of reeling in of tussar silk directly from the cocoon.
- A silk saree lends the wearer a look which is every woman's dream – classy and fabulous. Ghicha silk is a high-quality fabric, which provides a glossy look to the saree. Its high-quality natural fabrics make it more durable and long-lasting.
- Length: 5.5 metres plus 0.8 metre blouse piece
Width: 1.1 metres (approx)
- Available with an unstitched blouse piece, fall pico done.
- Buy with confidence that we stand behind our products. Please reach out if you are not satisfied with your purchase.