Beautiful Half and Half Linen Saree with Blouse Piece Red and White
Original price $222.00
Current price $131.10
- Linen is a fabric used widely in the fashion industry and is made of fibers that are procured from the flax plant. This fabric is known for being extremely sturdy, durable as well as highly absorbent Linen, like most other fabrics, can be embroidered on or printed on to create different patterns or designs as per the creative vision of the designer working with it. The fabric is now used to create almost every form of Indian ethnic garments as it is extremely versatile.
- As linen has a very rough, natural look to it, it is always more aesthetically pleasing to pair this fabric with simple minimalistic accessories, such as wooden jewelry. When wearing white linen or cream linen, colors work very well in accessories, in that this fabric really helps them stand out.
- Length: 5.5 metres plus 0.8 metre blouse piece
Width: 1.1 metres (approx)
- Available with an unstitched blouse piece, fall pico done.
- Buy with confidence that we stand behind our products. Please reach out if you are not satisfied with your purchase.