Indian Traditional Resham Kota Saree with unstitched blouse piece
Original price $175.00
Current price $103.55
- Kota Doria or Kota Doriya is the name of a lightweight fabric made of tiny woven squares (khat) which is still handwoven on traditional pit looms in Kaithoon near Kota in Rajasthan (India) and in some of the surrounding villages. The checkered weave of a Kota sari is extremely popular.
- Splattered with beautiful embroidery in lustrous Resham or silk threads, these Resham sarees are quite versatile as well.
- Length: 5.5 metres plus 0.8 metre blouse piece
Width: 1.1 metres (approx)
- Available with an unstitched blouse piece, fall pico done.
- Buy with confidence that we stand behind our products. Please reach out if you are not satisfied with your purchase.