Kosha Silk Embroidery Saree in Grey and Pink with Bouse Piece
· Kosa silk is a Sanskrit name of Tussar Silk. It is obtained from cocoons especially on Arjun, sal, or saja trees. Tussar or “Kosa” silk is indigenous to India, and has a rich texture and natural gold colour.
· The mind boggling varieties of this silk and designs make it a fixture in almost every Indian woman's wardrobe.
· Length: 5.5 metres plus 0.8 metre blouse piece
Width: 1.1 metres (approx)
· Available with an unstitched blouse piece
· Buy with confidence that we stand behind our products. Please reach out if you are not satisfied with your purchase