Beautiful Kosa Silk Saree in Red with Printed border Blouse Piece False Pico
Original price $97.00
Current price $57.00
- Kosa silk is a Sanskrit name of Tussar Silk. It is obtained from cocoons especially on Arjun, sal, or saja trees. Tussar or “Kosa” silk is indigenous to India, and has a rich texture and natural gold colour.
- The mind boggling varieties of this silk and designs make it a fixture in almost every Indian woman's wardrobe.
- Length: 5.5 metres plus 0.8 metre blouse piece
Width: 1.1 metres (approx)
- Available with an unstitched blouse piece, fall pico done.
- Buy with confidence that we stand behind our products. Please reach out if you are not satisfied with your purchase.