The super absorbency and antibacterial properties, makes activated charcoal an ideal ingredient for oily and acne prone skin types. It is used to draw out impurities, heal pimples, and prevent further breakouts.
It'll act like a magnet to attract and absorb dirt and oil. When dirt and oil in your pores come in contact with the carbon, they stick to it and then get washed away when you rinse. Possibly the most absorbent cosmetic ingredient out there, activated charcoal is said to have the ability to absorb thousands of times its own weight.
In just 20 minutes the mask detoxifies and deeply purifies the complexion by drawing out skin impurities with a potent concentration of activated charcoal and bentonight clay. It regulates excess sebum, and eliminates clogged pores. As the mask is peeled away, skin looks smoother, softer, and refreshed while pores appear visibly reduced.
- Activated Charcoal: Pulls impurities to the surface to detox and purify the skin.
- Bentonight Clay: Absorbs and removes toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals.
- Tea Tree Oil: Excellent treatment for acne. One study found tea tree oil to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but without the negative side effects like redness and peeling.
- Green Tea: Potent antioxidants that combats free radicals.
- Jojoba Oil: Creates moisture without that greasy feeling
- Aloe Vera: Firms & moisturizes skin & repairs minor imperfections
- Lavender Essential Oil: Stimulates skin cell formation to help heal damaged skin.
Customers frequently purchase this item with our Citrus Toner and our Triple Action Daily Moisturizer Warning: May irritate sensitive skin. Use with caution.
Organic Activated Charcoal, Organic Bentonight Clay, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Organic Tea Tree Oil, Organic Green Tea Extract, Organic Jojoba Oil and Organic Lavender Essential Oil.
This is great for all skin types. This will not dry out your skin.
How to Use
• Wash your face with warm water and a natural cleanser. This gives the mask a clean start, allowing for better penetration. Pat dry.
• Apply the paste with your fingertips, covering all of the skin except the skin around your eyes. Be sure to put the mask down your neckline too!
• Allow the paste to dry. Depending on how thick the mixture is, this can take 10 to 30 minutes.
• Rinse the clay off with warm SOAPY water. This can be hard to get off BUT it is great for your skin. Use a wet washcloth to finish up, if needed. Follow with a rinse of cool water, to close the pores. Finish with a natural toner and/or moisturizer.