Organic Pumpkin + Vitamin E Anti-Oxidant Face Serum
Ultra-concentrated Organic Pumpkin Face Serum with Vitamin E, Macadamia Oil, and Carrot Seed will make your skin feel velvety smooth and give you an instant glow. This luxuriously rich serum, packed with regenerative nutrients, will leave you with a complexion that is radiant, smooth, and most important, healthy. This is great as a face/neck serum or to treat age spots. Absorbs instantly.
This organic face oil renews the skin through cellular regeneration and provides intensive repair treatment with Fatty Acids and Vitamins A, B, C, E, K, Zinc. Our organic formula of over 10 essential key actives work synergistically to help maintain elasticity, suppleness, and radiance at any age.
USE AS AN ANTI AGING FACE SERUM:
- Pumpkin Seeds are rich in Zinc, Vitamin A, B E, & K, Omega 3 & 6 that help reduce wrinkles and fine lines, improve skin tone, fights acne & helps w/skin renewal.
- Rosehip Seed is scientifically proven to diminish age spot, scars, and sun spots. It produces an effective regenerative action on the skin.
- Macadamia Seed Oil contains the highest levels of Palmitoleic Acid of any plant-based oil helping slow the aging process.
- Carrot Seed Oil rejuvenates skin, smoothes wrinkles, lightens skin tone, brightens dull skin , tightens & tones skin.
- Vitamin E provides deep hydration and locks in moisture
- Glycerin improves natural hair moisture and elasticity
ORGANIC PUMPKIN SEED OIL is rich in essential fatty acids that regulate proper skin oil production, which makes it useful for both oily/acne-prone skin and dry skin. Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil heals, soothes and moisturizes, making it an excellent choice for your skin care regimen.
It is a very concentrated serum containing D-Alpha Tocopherol and the natural extracts of pumpkin seed oil (beta-carotene, zinc, salicylic acid, retinol). This silky, velvety serum supplies skin with potent antioxidants and valuable hydration support.
USE AS A BOOST TO YOUR HAIR CARE ROUTINE:
- It helps prevent hair breakage & stimulates hair growth.
- It improves hair strength & is a great conditioner for dry, brittle, frizzy hair.
This multitasking skin, hair & body oil deeply hydrates, firms, & helps calm skin.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS of the oils used in this formula:
PUMPKIN SEED OIL
- Retains moisture, fights free radicals & helps maintain a youthful appearance.
- Is high in Zinc, Vitamin A, B, E, & K & improves skin tone, fights acne & helps w/skin renewal. Zinc helps to maintain collagen levels naturally for more elasticity & is vital for scalp health. Vitamin A stimulates new skin cell growth and repairs your existing skin damage. Vitamin E helps even out skin tone and minimizes the appearance of existing scars. Vitamin K is essential for the proper formation and full activation of the GLA proteins.
- Hydrates hair follicles ensuring shiny, lustrous strands, especially essential for over-processed hair from relaxers and heat.
- Regulates proper skin oil production, which makes it useful for both oily/acne-prone skin and dry skin.
- Boosts cell turnover & helps maintain collagen levels, keeping skin firm & youthful.
- Is great for ALL SKIN TYPES. People with aging, mature, or dry skin will see change due to its ability to promote healthy cell structure and cellular renewal. People with acne will benefit from its balancing and healing properties. And people with normal skin will enjoy its gentle, nourishing qualities.
- Helps prevents free radical damage that leads to aging skin.
- Can reduce the effects of UVA and UVB radiation from sun exposure on skin.
- Is high in retinol, omega fatty acids & potent antioxidants lycopene + beta-carotene.
- Has Vitamin A/E & essential fatty acids providing anti-inflammatory benefit for redness of the face.
- Is great for wrinkle protection, fighting skin aging psoriasis, & eczema.
- Unlike other oils for mature skin, rosehip seed oil is astringent and considered a “dry oil,” which means it sinks into skin quickly. This allows its essential fatty acids to really penetrate and soothe dry skin.
- Rosehip seed oil actually encourages skin to form its own collagen due to its naturally occurring vitamin A.
MACADAMIA NUT OIL
- Contains the highest levels of Palmitoleic Acid of any plant-based oil helping slow the aging process.
- Palmitoleic Acid found in Macadamia nut oil is produced by your skin naturally but readily decreases with age.
- Helps provide the anti-aging effects lost naturally with age.
- Is perfect for dry or mature skin, the result is skin that is softer, firmer and has fewer wrinkles.
- Is naturally high in vitamins A & E, & important for skin healing & regeneration.
- Stimulates soothing, healing & moisturizing for all skin types.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
This formula contains vitamins and antioxidants that protect skin against environmental damage and provides continuous protection against the elements.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT:
Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Vitamin E (d-Alpha), Macadamia Oil*, Carrot Seed Oil*, Rose Hip Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Lavender Essential Oil*, Citrus Essential Oil*, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil*, Bergamot Essential Oil*, and Jasmine Essential Oil*.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
How to Use
A little goes a long way with this serum. Cleanse & Tone skin well before applying Pumpkin + Vitamin E Serum. Massage into skin for several minutes. Warm steam enhances absorption. Leave on skin as a nighttime treatment.