Soft Cotton Dhakai with Blouse Piece in Blue
· A Dhakai is a type of saree made with cotton. The name comes from the Dhaka city, capital of Bangladesh, where this type of sari is usually made.
· The popular jamdani or Dhakai jamdani sarees of Bengal are fascinating in the way the designs are woven in the fabric of the saree. This is a special style of weaving, called the supplemental weft technique, which makes the designs appear to float on the surface of a fine, transparent fabric.
· Length: 5.5 metres plus 0.8 metre blouse piece
Width: 1.1 metres (approx)
· Available with an unstitched blouse piece
· Buy with confidence that we stand behind our products. Please reach out if you are not satisfied with your purchase