White Fancy Benarasi with Red Border with Blouse Piece
- Banarasi silk sarees are the essence of creative skills. Crafted using gold or silver threads and created with the highest-grade silk fabrics, Benarasi silk sarees are the queen of Indian sarees.
- The art of weaving and finishing of Banarasi Saris is exclusive to certain parts of Uttar Pradesh (India) which have been officially recognized as the centers of their production (includes Varanasi or Banaras, Jaunpur, Bhadohi, Mirzapur, Chandoli and Azamgarh districts). Importance of Banaras Sarees.
· Length: 5.5 metres plus 0.8 metre blouse piece
Width: 1.1 metres (approx)
· Available with an unstitched blouse piece
· Buy with confidence that we stand behind our products. Please reach out if you are not satisfied with your purchase